|| Beautiful, airy townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1 car garage, full basement and fireplace on a cul-de-sac, in a gated community, close to NJ Transit and New Brunswick Train Station, Shopping, Hospitals, Rutgers University.
First floor features:
- Tiled foyer with large closet
- Half bathroom
- Formal dining room
- Large, airy living room with two windows, fireplace, ceiling fan and custom made wood blinds
- Eat-in-kitchen with glass sliding doors to large backyard and upgraded cabinets
- Patio off of the kitchen (okay to BBQ)
Second floor features:
- Large master bedroom with three windows, vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet and master bathroom
- Full master bath with window, dual sinks, separate shower, tub and many lights
- Two large bedrooms, each bedroom has two windows, large closet, one bedroom with ceiling fan
- A full bathroom
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Wood blinds in all bedrooms
Full, dry, unfinished basement with sump pump and high ceiling.
Property Taxes is $3,934.
HOA fee is $274.00
Beware of Scammers: Do not accept any personal check. It has come to our notice that some scammers will give personal check and then that check will bounce in few days. Do not list your email or phone number in the body of the classified.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this
classified. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this
classified. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a
transaction based on this classified. There is a lot of scam on internet.
Please beware of doing any transactions by personal check or cash or money
transfer for buying or selling unless you have verified all the credentials of
the user you are transacting with. We are not liable for any damages.
Note: You must be logged in to reply to this Ad.